Tuesday 24 May 2011

First of All...

Heyya peeps. Never thought I'd see myself blogging here because I never really had a thing for keeping diaries or talking to myself, unless it's for work. What changed my mind was a suggestion from my dad, who thought I should start a blog to fill my time. Yes, I find myself with a lot of spare time now that I've finished my studies. At first I was skeptical. hell, I still am. But I'll see how things go first, after that only I can come to a conclusion :)

So here goes. The name given here is Izzu, so I'll stick to it for now. From a city in Selangor, Malaysia. And as stated previously, recently graduated. Seems so odd to say that word, "graduated".

Since this is my first attempt at this, I still don't have a scope or guideline on what I wanna write yet. I guess it'll develop along the way. And yeah, i don't really care if no one reads this, it's just an attempt at something new ^.^
But if there are any readers or followers, i would greatly appreciate any input or ideas.
til then, ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment