Saturday 28 May 2011

The Trinity of Words

Please.
Thank you.
I love you.

In any language, these three sentences are perhaps the most powerful ever. A person who has experienced any or all three should be grateful. It has the power to make a bad day seem all better. They are powerful enough to turn a frown upside down. All it takes is one of them to make my day. 

Our elders told us to always mind our P's and Q's, which shows how well we were brought up and reflects our parents characteristics. To have someone say "I love you" - be it from a family member, friend, partner or special loved one -  is just heartwarming, it could fill a person's eyes with tears. 

So thank you dear reader. Please come again, if you like what you are seeing. I can't exactly say "I love you" to everyone, that's reserved for those who really deserve it. But you get the picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment