Thursday 26 May 2011

time is a friend and an enemy

Spare time. Sometimes it's good. sometimes it's bad. depends on how one uses it. I end up just watching the tube, surfing the 'Net or playing games. I prefer to have a good book to read and a cup of hot/cold drink (depending on weather, preferably caffeinated) and curl up on the couch. Heck, i could stay that way for hours if the book is a great read.

But sometimes, I end up thinking too much. Thinking bout what happened, what will be, what if, bout future events, bout the past. ughh... And usually thinking bout stuff that I miss, what lies in wait for me, the chances i missed, the wrong choices i made, doors that I left. Which then makes me feel sad. haha. you're probably thinking, "what the hell is this guy saying". i don't mind. I have a hard time understanding myself sometimes. Just needed an outlet of some sort, i guess..

No comments:

Post a Comment