Wednesday 8 June 2011

Currently Reading: The Notebook

While waiting for the briefing session to start this morning and also on the train back home after the session was over, had time to open up a new book i just got yesterday at Mydin USJ. It was one of those foldable-table type shops in front of the escalator on the first floor. Found tons of books that I wanted but hadn't the money to buy, and here they were at reduced price. So, i "borrowed" money from my mom (thanks! i'm still broke) and got some books. I wanted to get a whole lot more (the other Nicholas Sparks books, Stieg Larsson's "The Girl Who..." collection, and Stephen King's "Under The Dome", but wo meiyou qian.. no money lorr). In the end I took "The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks and "Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Novels and Stories Volume 1" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Yeah yeah i know, they're pretty old books but I haven't read them yet. Bite me.

So far, The Notebook is okay, still getting to know the two main characters. Probably will comment on how it was when i'm done, if I feel like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment