Saturday 11 June 2011

Currently Reading: Sherlock Holmes The Complete Novels and Stories Volume 1

Finished "The Notebook" in a few hours after started reading it. The story was nice, the plot was lovely and simple, the characters were easy to relate to. I realised that I haven't actually read a love story before. All in all it was okay. But a bit too much love in one book, kinda overdosed me. So now I'm switching to a more logical and thrilling read about the famous Sherlock Holmes. Gone through the first story and halfway into the second, where Holmes and Watson are introduced to the lovely Miss Morstan. The English used in the novel is an old type of British English, making it a bit difficult to understand and causing me to constantly flip through a dictionary. But it is enjoyable so far. Can't wait to finish so I can get Stephen King's "Under The Dome" and Sparks' "The Wedding". heheh... hey, just because I'm a guy doesn't mean i can't read love stories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment