Monday 27 June 2011

Master's at Harvard

I'm sure those of you reading this would think, "wow, really?!" when you saw my title just now. Haha don't get too excited.
It's kinda laughable when suddenly your dad says that he's never been to Harvard, and if you were there doing your Master's degree he would finally have a reason to go. Harv say what? Me, in Harvard? I literally LOL right there and then. I am sure he was kidding. I am not interested (yet) to do that. But after a killer statement like that coming from him (whom always speaks his mind), one does wonder, should I really continue my studies? Was that a veiled suggestion from him?

Ughh.. No no no. I've set my mind on getting my career started after the grueling 4 years I had just endured. I've just had about enough of classes and lectures and all the drama in between. Sorry dad, you are either gonna have to look at your daughter for that, or wait another 10-15 years and then check again to see if I am interested XD

No comments:

Post a Comment